My work has been published in the Webster Glimpse Alumni Magazine, Alive Magazine, St Louis Kids Magazine, and the hyper-local website ToastedRav.com (Update: site decommissioned). I have been asked to speak at Wizard World Comic Book and Gaming Convention and appeared on the television show Great Day St Louis, and radio station 1380 the Woman. My work has also been recognized by The Riverfront Times, Metromix St Louis, and AOL’s City’s Best.
In addition to content creation, I’ve had the awesome opportunity to collaborate with writers as a manager and editor for several multi-user blogs.
Please contact me for writing samples or references.
PAST PROJECTS + CLIENTS
- Legacy Ghostwriting Autobiography Project for Retired Tech Business CEO
- Business Book Ghostwriting Project for Career Transition Coach
- Business History Book for International Printing Company
- Fiction Writing Instructor for St Louis Community College Continuing Education Program
- Literature Instructor for St Louis Community College Continuing Education Program
- Video Script Consultant & Content Editor for Sport Trainer
- Writing & Editing Services for Children’s Recreation Program
- Hibbs Homes – As a marketing and communications director for this St. Louis Certified Green home builder, I managed all content marketing and strategy, including media placement, blog posts, construction project photo diaries, and managed search engine optimization for the site. I also managed the website landing page content and major local and national marketing campaigns for special projects for the company.
- Mosquito Squad of Greater St. Louis – As a marketing consultant, I helped develop and implement content marketing for social media, promotions, and the web properties.
- Little Fishes Swim School – As a marketing consultant, I managed media placement, blogger outreach, and social media strategy for this St. Louis-based parent/child swimming school. I also was heavily involved in consulting for events, including their 2010 grand opening event.
- Dianna Lucas Holistic Wellness – As a web consultant I developed the website and implemented e-commerce and registration processes, and assisted with business development through marketing consulting.
- ToastedRav.com and the online women’s magazine that I founded, Girls Guide to the Galaxy, both web properties were major, recognizable web-based brands in the metro St Louis area.
- I was subcontracted through a local marketing to help with the marketing strategy for the relaunch of Sassy Pink Peppers online community, a project in which I developed sales copy and site advertising strategies.
- Working with Jordan Lawrence, I helped launch the GRIP (Global Records and Information Platform) product, created sales brochures, developed trade booth copy, training copy, and website copy as well as implementing and managing content for their corporate blog.
- Reading Habit(at) – As a technical and web consultant for this St Louis-based children’s bookseller, I developed an online store and marketing strategy and consulted on blog content creation and community outreach.
- YesKidzCan! – As a social media and technical consultant, I created a customized this not-for-profit’s Facebook landing page and developed content that could be accessed specifically by fans of their page. I also provided social media training and campaign consulting.
Other consulting projects include technical assistance and social media consulting for the financial sector, chiropractic care, business-to-business services, and senior living communities.